HOW TO MAKE SOFT RICE TORTILLAS|GLUTEN FREE DIET|2018 |RICE ROTI

28 thoughts on “HOW TO MAKE SOFT RICE TORTILLAS|GLUTEN FREE DIET|2018 |RICE ROTI

1. Deborah Martin says:

Looks like a great recipe… hope to try it with some brown rice flour I have. Your video was really great, showing all the details and pointing out the problems a newbie might face… especially the kneading section.

2. BEST COOKING TUTORIAL says:

Super work….you made it a treat to watch your video
    2 minutes campaign . whenever you watch any body's video on youtube . please watch it at least for 2 minutes otherwise waste….. we have to support every hardworking and honest youtubers… not those who purchase watch etc.

3. Small Container Gardening with Lynn says:

Thank you for your video. Since I've never had roti – other than the ones I've made myself – I don't know what the texture / chew feeling should be. They turn out soft and flexible in hand. They tear when you try to rip them in half. When eating them, they seem to require more chewing than I expected. Mine are very thin, like yours. Is the "chew" normal?

4. Sunny Sebastian says:

I can never get the kneading right ๐Ÿ™ Even with the water, I end up with overly sticky balls that are messy to roll with the added flour. How long do you actually knead the dough for? Help!

5. Small Container Gardening with Lynn says:

It seems so important that you showed how the dough will crack with not enough water. That might be why I've failed with all other tutorials. No one made a point about how the dough should feel / shouldn't crack. Question 1: When you cut off the sides after using rolling pin, is that important? Question 2: When covering balls of dough, should the towel be wet? I will try this tomorrow ๐Ÿ™‚ (Me: many autoimmune problems – so few foods I can have. This would be amazing! And I love the comment below from someone who baked them like chips!) Thank you!

6. Joan Clayton Johnson says:

I have a high speed blender. The rice I have can be ground into flour, however if you make rice you have to cook for 20 min. Can this type of uncooked rice be used to make these? You only cook a short time.

7. JesusFollower BR says:

I tried making white rice flour tortillas using Bob's Red Mill stone ground white rice flour and it turned out HORRIBLE! EVERYTHING was sticking. I have a cast iron tortillas press so I have to use parchment paper and everything got stuck on the paper. Have you tried using this particular flour for your recipe? Also where did you get your tortilla press? I like how you can just rub some oil on it instead of messing with parchment paper.